Skip to content
Poker Run Rules:
- Always keep safety FIRST
- Respect the Arrowhead Community
- Be prepared for your ride (water, snacks, beacon, spot etc..)
- Take care of the environment and dispose of trash responsibly
- Be alert at all times, never ride alone
- Prepare for unexpected weather conditions
- Each person must have their own punch card
- You must check in and pay for your registration before you begin your poker run. Check In is from 10am-12pm.
- There is a designated area for all vehicles/trailers, follow the signs to the Arrowhead commercial parking lot.
- There is a designated area for snowmobile only parking once unloaded -right in front of the lodge.
- This is not a race. Your time between stops does not matter; so enjoy the ride and drive safely. You are given several hours to complete the ride.
- All federal, state and local laws must be observed.
- ABSOLUTELY NO “BOONDOCKING” OR RIDING OFF THE MARKED AND GROOMED ROADS IN THE ARROWHEAD COMMUNITY
- Participants caught boondocking will be disqualified from the poker run and asked to leave.
- Boondocking allowed AFTER the first stop. This stop is located outside the Arrowhead Community
- Stops will be open at 11am-2pm. You must have your punch card(s) marked at each stop location.
- At the final stop you may choose to re-draw ONE CARD for an additional $5.
- Punch cards should be turned in at the final stop at Arrowhead Mountain Lodge no later than 3:00pm.
- Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd best hands and worst hand will receive a prize as well.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older. You must be present to win.
- Kids are welcome to ride with their parents but are not allowed to play their own card.
- HAVE FUN!!!
Click HERE TO REGISTER